For Optimum Skeletal development and Conformation
A unique supplement in that it contains macro-minerals, trace minerals, amino acids and the added benefit of Sodium Zeolite, a bioavailable silicon-containing compound.
Ingredients & Benefits of Calphormin:
- Calcium and Phosphorus: development of bones and teeth
- Sodium Zeolite: bio-available Silicon-containing compound which provides support for cartilage and bones
- Lysine: aids in growth and development
- Zinc, Copper & Manganese: essential trace minerals
MSM: bio-available sulphur which is needed for the synthesis of connective tissue
Calphormin ensures that the broodmare has the correct balance of these ingredients to pass on to her newborn, for stronger bones and greater density and less prone to injury. Continuous feeding of the young and rapidly growing horse will optimize it's growth and bone development, in a correct and balanced way.
Feeding instructions for Calphormin:
- Mare in Foal (months 9, 10, 11) & Lactating Mares: feed 4 oz per day with feed rations
- Weanling, yearlings & 2-year old: feed 2 oz per day
- Brand: TRM Ireland, Inc
- Form: Powder
- Size: 6.6 lb,22 lb
- Day Supply: (52 Day Supply),(176 Day Supply)