Circle Y Guthrie Select Roping Saddle, Wide Tree
This roper has a Kevlar-reinforced wood tree for strength. All roughout design and seat jockeys and fenders provide grip. Matching flank cinch included. Handmade and hand-tooled in Texas. stainless steel black antique conchos, double-stitched black suede seat, silver laced rawhide cantle with rawhide horn lip for durability.
CIRCLE Y GURTHIE SELECT ROPER FEATURES:
- handmade in Texas with the quality you expect from Circle Y
- Kevlar reinforced wood tree at stress points:
- swell, base of swell, cantle, and along the bars
- correct seat position
- Hardware: Stainless Steel Black Antique
- Tooling: Mini Snake Border
- Rigging: 7/8 double dee
- Horn: 2 1/4" neck, 3" cap
- Tree: LTM Roper Kevlar Wide (recommended for horses with a foundation Quarter Horse built and a round or mutton wither.)
- Skirt: 15" D x 27" L
- Swell width: 13"
- Cantle: 3.5"
- Weight: 41 lbs
- MSRP: $2,010.00
- Brand: Circle Y
- Type: Roper Saddle
- Country of Origin: USA
- Color: Roughout